Sunday, March 21, 2010

#UTCAgile Presentation

First, thank you to everyone at the UTC who invited me to speak alongside with Chris Marsh at the recent CTO P2P Forum on March 12th.

Second, my thanks to Chris Marsh for being such a pro about collaborating and presenting.

I think we posted eight or nine topics we could speak on when we started. I have not seen the final list, but by the time everyone posted their own topic areas I'd guess we'd have about 20 or so. And I think we only covered two or possibly three areas in the time we had. If you'd like to do another session to cover additional topics please contact the UTC and let them know. In the mean time, I thought I'd post the slides I used to cover the first topic:


You'll recall this topic related to what to do when multiple stakeholders (e.g., divisions within an organization) need to use the same IT resources.

I sincerely hope Chris and I are invited back. But if not, I intend to cover some or all of the topics you posted that we didn't cover here. More to come...

1 comment:

Chris Marsh said...

Randy, it was my pleasure. We certainly could have turned it into a 2-day conference!