Monday, October 23, 2006

Reduce Junk Mail and Plant Some Trees

I first got wind of this cool service from a recent post on The Trend Junkie blog. I've posted before about effective ways to deal with the continuous river of junk mail that shows up in our mailboxes. This service is designed to eliminate much of it and plant trees in the process--all for a dime a day. I've just signed up and will post in the future on if I can tell a noticeable difference or not.

I've noticed on some other blogs questions re: if it's worth paying anything to eliminate some junk mail from our lives. Let's say you spend three minutes a day, six days a week, 50 weeks a year on junk mail. That adds up to 15 hours a year! Any time spent handling junk mail is a waste so if I could even reduce this to 14 hours annually it's certainly worth $36.

, , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! Hope you enjoy the service, it seems to be a good combination :-)

Best regards,

Greg